The IL4P team would like to extend an invitation to you to enroll in our online courses that can be accessed through the IL4P e-learning platform. These courses are designed to equip young people with essential competencies in the field of peacebuilding. The courses are available in English as well as partner languages such as Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian, Montenegrin, and Bosnian.
The courses are presented in the form of six modules that cover various aspects of conflict management and peacebuilding. The modules include:
- Module 1: The root causes of conflicts. Managing conflicts through different conflict resolutions methods.
- Module 2: The role of young people in conflict management and peacebuilding. Peacebuilding knowledge, attitudes and skills.
- Module 3: Youth mobilization and leadership toward peace. The use of technology for peacebuilding.
- Module 4: Gender inequality as a key driver of conflict. Rethinking gender in peacebuilding.
- Module 5: From Intercultural communication to global peacebuilding. Intercultural dialogue and diplomacy as a basis for sustainable.
- Module 6: Educational programs, resources, tools promoting role of youth in peacebuilding.
After completing each module, learners are required to pass a 10-question quiz based on the information presented in the module. Upon passing all six quizzes with a minimum score of 60%, learners will receive a Certificate of Completion.